Thursday, October 15, 2015

Underneath It All by Kate Canterbary




It took a while for me to get into this book. I hated how weak Lauren was. I grew to like her, and learning about her upbringing made a lot of it make sense. After meeting Angus, I also understood why Matt had to be in control, which made for an explosive combination when you put them together. Both of them wanted to take, but neither really knew how to give. It was nice seeing Matt come to his senses first, instead of the girl chasing after him. The only problem was Lauren didn't seem to know what she was chasing. I'm glad she got it though, and could be there when he needed her. After about halfway through, it became a book I couldn't put down. I'm not sure if it is because I genuinely liked the characters or just wanted to see the train wreck, but it kept me entertained. It is definitely worth a read for any romance enthusiast.

Get your copy here: Get your book