Monday, November 9, 2015

My Little Pony Paper & Digital Coloring Pack Review

I got this for my daughter's birthday. The concept is amazing! I love the thought of recolorable pictures. She found it was easier to color using her finger. You have to press down really hard to use the accompanying crayon. That was really her only complaint. I loved how I could get my coloring book and she could get her MLP pages on the tablet, and we could color together, and instead of having to stop every few minutes so she could change pictures when she made a mistake, or got bored, we could color together for nearly an hour, which is amazing in and of itself because A. She is 11, and B. She has ADHD and OCD. With her having OCD, it made it easier for her to correct her mistakes instead of trashing the whole picture. I see this being around for a while to come.

**I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. All opinions and experiences are my own**