Wednesday, November 25, 2015

UnLove Me book Review


I loved the storyline in this book and how everything was so intertwined. I hated the fact that it jumped around so much and when she would go from talking about the male in that chapter to the female, it would change paragraphs but there was no break to let you know of the change. It made it really hard to follow in some parts and you were left scratching your head for a bit, like huh?! Overall, it is a really good book though, and there were a lot of surprises you didn't see coming. You gotta love a good MC book with lots of sex, happiness, angst, and suspense all rolled into one. I think it could have been told better, but it was decent.

** I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own**