Monday, December 7, 2015

After She's Gone by Lisa Jackson Book Review


I was actually very surprised at this book. I have always been a huge Lisa Jackson fan, but I felt really let down by this book. Normally she catches me in the beginning and never lets go, but this time it was hard to pick it up after putting it down. This is one of the few books I have not been able to finish. In the beginning, it had a lot of promise, but it goes in circles for so long it lost me. I lost any desire to find out the truth of Allie and Trent, didn't care whether Cassie and Trent made up, and had no interest in finding out the mystery of the nurse. I hope her next book will be a lot better than this one.

**I received this book for free in exchange for my honest opinion. All opinions and experiences are my own.**