Saturday, December 5, 2015

Waves of Desire Book Review



This is an "okay" book. Nothing worth writing home about, but I was able to read the entire book. It was nice seeing a heroine that isn't some young thing just figuring out how to navigate the world. I really enjoyed the book as it so easily could have been non-fiction in today's society. Basically, boy meets girl, boy and girl fall in love, boy's love child and baby mama show up, new girl deals with old girl, happily ever after with a wonderful splash of Jerry Springer thrown in for good measure. I read this book as a standalone and it was good. I am not sure how good it would be if I had read up until this point, though I am curious whether drama for them is just their "thing."

**I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review. All opinions and experiences are my own.**