Sunday, February 7, 2016

Cold Hollow Book Review



I was not sure what to expect with this book, but I was very pleasantly surprised.It is full of twists and turns, and will keep you guessing until the author wraps everything up for you. In the first few chapters I was like wow. People are dropping like flies, corruption is the norm, and you don't know who you can trust. I loved the way the author shows how people change, and loved to see the rise of new power. I think the town of Cold Hollow will run a lot smoother now. Let the author take you on a journey and come visit the residents of Cold Hollow. I hope you enjoy this book as much as I have.

**I received this book for free or at a discount in exchange for an honest review. All opinions and experiences are my own.**

You can get your copy HERE