Thursday, March 31, 2016

Under the Veil Review.....ALSO FREEBIE ALERT




The blurb: Under the Veil is 'Where Magic Begins.' 

From the 20 USA Today, International, and Award Winning Bestselling Authors of the Beyond the Veil boxed set, we start you off with steamy, magical & paranormal romance short stories to introduce our characters and whet your appetite, leaving you panting for more. 

Don't miss out on our boxed set of full length novels coming to you in Beyond the Veil on April 4th!


My review:
I loved this book. I enjoyed getting a chance to explore new authors to find some new ones with a compatible writing style. There are quite a few in there I will be checking out now. In each of these stories, you get roughly 1-2 chapters. They always leave you with a hook, and trust me, you will be wanting to get your hands on the rest of these for the most part. All the authors in this compilation complement each other so if you are like me, you will be chomping at the bit to go get Beyond the Veil when you are done.

You can get your copy FREE HERE